· Parents are welcome to stay during classes
· We only take 7 Children in each class, making sure each child gets maximum attention
· 7 wheels available, so no queuing for a wheel!
· Children’s Classes are on a pay as you go basis so parents aren’t tied into a course of classes.
What will we make in classes?
· Children can work on the wheel and we will help you to make pots, vases, bowls, candle-holders, egg cups etc.
· We will suggest different things to do and these will show you the different techniques of hand building. Some suggestions are castles, houses, dragons, monsters, angels, jewelry boxes, mirror frames with mirrors, clowns, animals etc.
· But really you can make whatever you want!!!
· Children’s Classes are Saturdays from 2.30 to 4pm
· It’s a good idea to phone us before coming for the first time.
· Classes cost 15 euro per class
· 15 euro per class and children can come as they want, if they miss a class there is no charge
· 15 euro includes the class, all clay, materials and firings and children can keep everything they make