· Maximum of 7 students per class.
· 7 wheels available so no queuing for wheels and students can spend all night on the wheel if they want.
· Adult classes are 2 hours but we encourage students to stay on after the class to practice on the wheel or to work on at something they are making
cost 15euro each class. Pay by the class
Great if you are looking for things to do in Galway City!
What'll I be making?
· For the adult classes we will run a program to give an introduction and then develop your skills on the wheel starting the classes with demonstrations and then one-on-one tuition from highly skilled and experienced teachers.
· During the course we will work through the making of bowls, candle-holders, jugs, mugs etc.
· The classes will start off for beginners but can cater for students at all levels as everyone will work at their own pace
· During the 8-week program, various hand building and surface decoration techniques will be covered, such as –
o Coil building
o Slab work
o Pinch Pots
o Slip Techniques
· This is not a strict program and you are free to spend the whole time on one or some preferred areas
Adult evening Classes :
Friday Evening 8pm – 10pm
Saturday afternoon 2.30 to 4
(The evening classes finish at 10pm but students are welcome to work on after the class)
· Adults Classes are 15 euro per class
· All of materials and costs are included in these prices and there is no limit on what a student can make. With our help you can make whatever you want!